Ms. Milton

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 6- Index

Since I uploaded so much into my last post, this post only has the index added. Once again, I do not like how Google Doc does not upload my Word document as I intended but it is below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qmXZ6gXYqq7F9fbXg3B_O4duffBoWH__JeVC6RRQTCI/edit?usp=sharing
Posted by Janay at 11:15 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Janay

Janay

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (46)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (15)
      • Week 8- Email Delivered Text Reflection
      • Week 8- Audiobook reflection
      • Week 8- Book Fold
      • Week 7- Library Field Trip
      • Week 7- Field Trip
      • Week 6- Track Changes, Comments and Find/Replace
      • Week 6- Index
      • Week 6- Headers, Footers, ToC and Heading Levels
      • Week 5- Wordle (Novel)
      • Week Five- The Noun Project
      • Week 5- Concept Map
      • Week 5- Concept Map
      • Part 2- Concordance- Week 5
      • Wordle Part 1- Week 5
      • Digital Diorama
    • ►  January (13)

About Me

My photo
Janay
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.