Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Reading Ease

One of my favorite seasons is Spring. I love to see the leaves grow back on the trees. The flowers begin to bud and bloom, bringing beautiful colors to grassy fields. As the sun shines bright on the Earth, a cool breeze touches your cheek. The weather is not too cold or too hot. It is just right.


 One of my favorite seasons is Spring. I love to see the leaves grow back on the trees. The flowers begin to bud and bloom, bringing beautiful colors to grassy fields. As the sun shines bright on the Earth, a cool breeze touches your cheek. The weather is not too cold or too hot. It is just right. 


One of my favorite seasons is Spring. I love to see the leaves grow back on the trees. The flowers begin to bud and bloom, bringing beautiful colors to grassy fields. As the sun shines bright on the Earth, a cool breeze touches your cheek. The weather is not too cold or too hot. It is just right.


One  of  my  favorite  seasons  is  Spring.  I  love  to  see  the  leaves  grow  back  on  the  trees.  The flowers  begin  to  bud  and  bloom,  bringing  beautiful  colors  to  grassy  fields.  As  the  sun  shines bright  on  the  Earth,  a  cool  breeze  touches  your  cheek.  The  weather  is  not  too  cold  or  too hot.  It  is  just  right.
Original readability analysis for Paragraph 5:

One of my preferred seasons is spring. I admire to see the leaves grow back on the foliage. The flowers begin to bud and bloom, bringing lovely colors to lush fields. As the sun gleams bright on the Earth, a tranquil breeze touches your cheek. The weather is not too cold or too hot. It is just right.

Altered paragraph with thesaurus: 


No comments:

Post a Comment