Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Low Tech Writing Tools

I went to Publix and Target to get some ideas for writing tools. Many of the items I found have to be used with paper or dry erase.
These markers can be used by using sheet protectors and card stock. Simply put the card stock in the protector to create a sturdy surface. Use a cotton ball or felt to wipe clean!
These cut out letters and shapes can be used to make words. I was somewhat hesitant to pick these simply because it did not come with lower case letters.

Scissors are a great tool to use when there are left over magazines and newspapers around the home that can be cut to make words. Only thing missing here is glue :-)

Almost everyone likes to add a splash of color to their writing!



Paint can make writing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment