Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 14- Visual Perception

I assessed one individual for visual perception by doing the pencil eye sync test. We stood about two feet apart and faced each other. I told them to look at me and made eye contact. From there, I introduced the pencil and asked them to look at the pencil. They made eye contact with the pencil and then back at me. Then I asked them to look at me and tell me how many pencils did they see. Immediately, they responded and said they seen two pencils. They said that they felt fine. They looked at the pencil and said they saw two of me. We did this a few times before I noticed their eyes drift. Towards the end they did say their eyes were blurry.

They looked at the Hallenbach picture and seen the cow immediately! It took me a minute to see it myself so I was very surprised. The picture of the dalmation was much harder for them to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment